Wednesday, January 17, 2018

"The Deep End"



                                   "The Deep End"

 

Do you ever just find yourself so overwhelmed with life that you are about to fall off the deep end?  Life isn't easy; there are ripples all along the way and sometimes it doesn't seem like it will ever be a smooth sail again.  It will, it just might take longer than you were wanting or expecting.  I feel in some way that has been me.  It's been a rough few years, dealing with serious issues within the family life...even with extended ones. This also could go for friends as well.  I'm not going to go into my story but I do want to ask you a question.  Do you ever get so mad that you make a rash decision and regret it the next day?  Yea, me too.  But here recently I did just that, and for the first time in a long time, I had no regret on my decision.  I feel better about myself, I feel better that I've let people know how I feel and I have no regrets.  What amazes me is how you now become the "evil" person for just speaking the truth.  What I can say is it's not cool to hide behind fakeness.  The fakeness I'm talking about includes the subtle comments or posts (if you are into the social media thing) that someone might say or leave that are clearly targeting someone, but are vague, and they hide behind that, so later they can deny and say that's not what I meant or it had nothing do with so and so.  I am now a no bull shit kind of person.  What you see is what you get. I'm not a blunt person (one that has no filter), but I won't hide behind my feelings like I used to. This picture means to me that if you're on the edge of the deep end, keep holding on; life goes on and people come and go.  Let that shit go and be free and you will be much happier :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment