Wednesday, February 7, 2018







                                                         "Valentines"

So, this was a super fun composite photo I did of my daughter for Valentine's Day.  I actually had a different photo in mind, and even bought the stock background for it, but decided to go with some stock that I already had and I love how it turned out. I wanted it to be magical, pink (which is my favorite color) and something she can always have to remember her childhood.  I hope that one day, when my daughter looks back on these photos, and shows her children, they will be like "Mom, were you in a field with an elephant?"  I'm so glad that all my children will have these types of photos (and then some) to treasure for the rest of their life.  Nothing makes me happier then creating these one-of-a-kind pieces for them.  Here are a few snapshots of the post work with the finished photo :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment